julie Fowler Omaha Law Firm

In order to help you more quickly, please fill out the quick form and submit or call (402) 455 1711. A representative of the firm will call you to set up a free consultation.

Recent News

What is the Nebraska Parenting Act?

What is the Nebraska Parenting Act?

When parents are going through a divorce or otherwise separating, it can be a difficult time for their children as well. When there are children involved, divorce proceedings can also be a bit more complicated. During this time, the well-being of the child or children...

read more

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.