In order to help you more quickly, please fill out the quick form and submit or call (402) 455 1711. A representative of the firm will call you to set up a free consultation.
Brendan M. Kelly
Mr. Kelly has been practicing law since November 1991. He is an experienced trial attorney in both the State and Federal Court systems. He is licensed in Nebraska and Iowa, and is a Guardian Ad Litem and a member of:
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- National College of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College of DUI Defense
- Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
He has always defended individuals accused of crimes during his legal career. From first-degree murder trials to the successful defense of sexual assaults and felony drug cases, his accomplishments are made for the big screen. Today his primary focus is on the defense of DUI/OWI and Criminal cases. He has always served as a defense attorney and currently serves as the Santee Sioux Nations criminal defense counsel.
Mr. Kelly was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and has one sister and a brother still residing in Canada; he also has two brothers and a sister living in the United States. His father was from Newry, County Down in Ireland and his mother hails from New Kensington, Pennsylvania.
Brendan Kelly is married to his beautiful wife, Erin, and they have been married for over twenty years. They have eight living children and have had a total of eleven kids. They also have a foster son who is a computer wizard.
Ms. Julie Fowler has been practicing law since 2007. Her focus is primarily divorce and child custody cases. She is licensed in Nebraska, and has received multiple awards and recognitions:
- Michael W. Amdor Excellence in Legal Research Award in 2009 while working as a Research Attorney (law clerk) for the Douglas County district court judges.
- Nominated one of “10 Best” Attorneys for Nebraska by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys in 2015
- Invitee to the National Advocates organization as a Top 30 Matrimonial and Family Law attorney in Nebraska in 2018
- Multiple Successful appearances before Nebraska Supreme Court on Family Law matters
- Member of Nebraska State Bar Association
- Member of Family Law Section of Nebraska State Bar Association
- Featured in Nebraska Lawyer Magazine in 2018 for services provided to the Volunteer Lawyers Project
She was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska and has many connections to the Omaha area. She prides herself on her service to her clients and the community.