In order to help you more quickly, please fill out the quick form and submit or call (402) 312-5936. A representative of the firm will call you to set up a free consultation.
Ms. Julie Fowler has been practicing law since 2007. Her focus is primarily on divorce and child custody cases. She is licensed in Nebraska, and has received multiple awards and recognitions:
- Michael W. Amdor Excellence in Legal Research Award in 2009 while working as a Research Attorney (law clerk) for the Douglas County district court judges.
- Nominated one of “10 Best” Attorneys for Nebraska by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys in 2015
- Invitee to the National Advocates organization as a Top 30 Matrimonial and Family Law attorney in Nebraska in 2018
- Multiple Successful appearances before Nebraska Supreme Court on Family Law matters
- Member of Nebraska State Bar Association
- Member of Family Law Section of Nebraska State Bar Association
- Featured in Nebraska Lawyer Magazine in 2018 for services provided to the Volunteer Lawyers Project
She was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, and has many connections to the Omaha area. She prides herself on her service to her clients and the community.
Law Office of Julie Fowler, PC, LLO